Our divine recipy of the month.
See what is fresh and seasonal in our kitchen
This recipy is for a protein rich salad, of Carrot and beetroot orange dressing with chia seed. Accompanied by an avocado paste.
Carrot, Beetroot Salad with Orange Dressing
2 Carrots grated
1 Beet grated
1/2 Red Leaf Lettuce
1/2 Green Leaf Lettuce
- Wash and Peel the Carrot and beet.
- Wash the lettuce well with water and then sub merge in half a lemons juice diluted in fresh water. After 5 mins drain and salad spin to dry of the leaves.
- Grate the carrot and the beet. First place the lettuce in a salad bowl. After place the mix of carrot and beet and start on the dressing.
2 tbsp Fresh Oregano Chopped
1 Orange juice
2 tbs Olive Oil
1 tbs Sesame Seeds
Salt to taste
- First wash oregano leaves and sub merge in lemon juice. Add together orange juice, olive oil, salt and sesame seeds in a blender if handy and drizzle over salad. Sprinkle over the chopped oregano.
Half a Lemon juice
Salt or soy sauce to taste
1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out flesh with a big spoon, and place in a pretty bowl.
- Add lemon juice & salt and mash them together.
- Sprinkle with Black pepper, place olive oil over with the top and add basil leaves to dress. Time to send it out to be loving eaten.